The increasing sophistication of products manufactured by the minerals industry and the development of quality requirements have resulted in the need to produce increasingly sophisticated materials. They provide whiteness, smoothness, impermeability, lubricity, abrasiveness, ion exchange, resistance to chemical aggression, etc.
In order to respect the physical and chemical properties of the minerals, a pneumatic conveying system is required. It guarantees the quality of the product and preserves its properties.
This is NEU-JKF Process' know-how: to implement the right solid bulk conveying solution for the specific configurations of this industrial sector.
Weighing, dosing, mixing, blow tanks, injectors, etc. NEU-JKF Process has developed a whole range of equipment designed to transport mineral products while preserving their quality and properties in complete safety. Gypsum, quicklime, bentonite, reagent, clay balls and many other products are needed in sectors as varied as aeronautics, construction, mechanics, the automobile industry or electronic components.
Feeding a mixer or silos, filling a truck, injecting a product, dosing it, mixing it and transporting it to another point of an industrial site, that's what NEU-JKF Process does by offering :
- Sealed installations: preservation of the product
- A clean and healthy environment
- Operator safety
- Low operating, maintenance and storage costs
- Compliance with current regulations (ATEX)
Knowing the behaviour of the product before starting a new production line: NEU-JKF Process has a test station dimensioned to simulating the future configuration of the circuit. The tests carried out on NEUSTRAC make it possible to analyse the behaviour of a product or a mixture of products during pneumatic transport in order to define the most suitable transport method (transport phase, speeds, load rate, etc.) and to limit the energy consumed as well as product attrition.
Whether it is for fine powders, granular or non-homogeneous grain sizes products, NEU-JKF Process deals with a wide range of materials.
NEU-JKF Process designs systems for transferring bulk materials and automating their transfer to their final destination.
NEU-JKF Process systems offer real time and cost savings for optimum efficiency of the entire production line.
NEU-JKF Process Bulk Handling solutions include the design, construction and commissioning of plants. They can be fully automated.
- Conveying of a wide range of products, from fine powders to granular products or products with non-homogeneous grain sizes
- Pneumatic handling of hot, abrasive, fragile, corrosive products, etc.
- Dense phase conveying at very low velocity, in continuous , in dilute or very dilute phase
- Extraction under silos and hoppers of difficult and poorly flowing products
- Weighing, dosing, grinding, mixing
- Rotary valve, blow tank, injector
- Injection of product into furnaces, or neutralisation additives into gases or fumes.
|Extraction under silo||NEUPHASE conveying system||Conveying of abrasive product|
PA de la Houssoye - rue Ampère
59930 La Chapelle d'Armentières
Please upgrade your browser
Our website has detected that you are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to visit the website.